About ZiniTevi Cookies
The information sent by the servers is then sent back to those servers every time the web browsers access to a webpage of that servers. The purpose of this functionality is that the web servers can identify and track the users when utilizing web browsers.
There are two main types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies:
– Session cookies are removed from the personal computer when a user closes the web browser,
– Persistent cookies remain stored on the web browser until they are deleted or until they reach an expiration date included in the Cookie.
Cookies on our website ZiniTevi ZiniTevi.me
ZiniTevi uses the following cookies on this website, for the following purposes:
1. PHPSESSID and namexx to handle the web sessions
2. Google cookies as ZiniTevi uses Google Adsense advertisements on this website. You must know that to determine your interests, Google will track your behavior across the web using cookies. You can view, delete or add interest categories associated with your browser using Google’s Ads Preference Manager, available at: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/. You can opt-out of the Adsense partner network cookie at: https://www.google.com/privacy_ads.html. However, this opt-out mechanism uses a cookie, and if you clear the cookies from your browser your opt-out will not be maintained. To ensure that an opt-out is maintained in respect of a particular browser, you should use the Google browser plug-in available at: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/plugin.
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer: https://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042